- 1200 D polyester outer is breathable, PU-coated and waterproof
- Fully lined with 210 D 55gsm polyester taffeta lining
- Quick-release buckle front with snaps in casted zinc with adjustable straps with riveted holes
- High tensile strength adjustable polypropylene surcingles
- Polypropylene binding with high visibility reflective stitch overlay
- Stainless steel surcingle hardware and leg strap D’s
- Removable and adjustable nylon leg straps and removable plastic-coated tail cord
- Gusseted shoulder with reflective Equinavia logo inside and rubber reinforcement at top
- Extended tail flap and premium fleece at withers
- Compatible turnout sheet/blanket sold separately
This 1200 denier neck cover is designed to work with the Arktis Regular Neck Turnouts only. It closes under the horse’s neck with 2 heavy-duty hook and loop straps fasten through stainless steel D rings to provide an added layer of weather protection. This neck cover has no fill inside so its best-suited for changing seasons or rain protection. The 1200 denier polyester outer is waterproof and breathable. Neck cover is fully lined with smooth poly taffeta.
Our unique neck cover attachment system uses only hook and loop strips covered in surcingle webbing. The neck cover attaches to the Arktis Turnout on each side of the shoulder. It provides gap-free coverage, even while grazing. Since it has no metal components for attachment to the Arktis Turnout, it’s more comfortable for the horse. There are no metal pieces or snaps to pinch and poke her, especially while laying down.